The User Guide page contains useful information and documentation for staff, students and parents of Lacon Childe School.
These documents have been designed to help you get the most out of the systems and services offered by the school.
User Guides (Staff & Students)
- REMOTE ACCESS GUIDELINES - CITRIX PORTAL | PDF
- OFFICE 365 EMAIL GUIDELINES - COMING SOON
- SETTING UP OFFICE 365 EMAIL ON YOUR SMARTPHONE / TABLET - COMING SOON
Students: Student Advantage
All students (while they are in education at the school) benefit from the Student Advantage scheme which allows them to download and install Microsoft Office 2013 Pro Plus on up to 5 of their own devices (PC/Laptop/Tablet).
Instructions for Students Accessing the Student Advantage Benefit
- Login to your Office365 portal page as normal (outlook.com/lacon-childe.org.uk)
- Click the cog in the top right corner and click on 'Office 365 settings'
- Click on the 'Software' link and select Office
- Select your language and version
- Click on 'Install' and follow on the on screen instructions to download and install your software (Please note that when you leave Lacon Childe this software needs to be uninstalled off your devices, also please do not try and install this software while you are on school devices as it will fail due to restrictions on the network (this is for devices off the school network)